Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- A teacher's pathway to empathy isn't easy, but it can be as clear-cut as 1-2-3. March 19, 2015 | By David Levine
- Why everyone - yes, everyone - should spend time in English and creative writing courses March 16, 2015 | By Erika Bullock
- Six Sources of Empathy for Teachers to Make the Most Of March 10, 2015 | By Terry Heick
- Four ways to turn playtime into a lesson on empathy (without sacrificing fun) March 5, 2015 | By David Reeves
- How six year olds are saving the planet March 2, 2015 | By Erika Bullock
- Making the 21st Century The Age of Outrospection February 24, 2015 | By Terry Heick
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.