Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- People Animals Love is a non-profit helping students understand and care for animals. In turn, students are learning how to understand and care for other people December 10, 2013 | By Megan Noack
- In this presentationthe program director for Mindful Schools explains how mindfulness practice helps schools to become more compassionate places. December 6, 2013 | By Greater Good Science Center
Empathy from the Field: Independent Theater Project in Argentina Convenes Artists From Across Latin AmericaLatin American theater groups gathered in Argentina’s capital last week for the second annual Latin American Independent Theater Encounter. December 4, 2013 | By Lucila Pellettieri
- In this post, the author reveals how empathy is the key foundation of Design Thinking. December 2, 2013 | By Lesa Walker
- A Q&A with 'Moral Tribes' author Joshua Greene about emotion, reason, and conflict. November 29, 2013 | By Greater Good Science Center
- Tips from America's entertainment capital on growing a movement among parents & educators November 27, 2013 | By Lennon Flowers
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.