Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
- Filmmakers Jacob, Kacie, Amelia, and Henry talk about the production of their debut film, what it was like to work with a monster, and the challenges of... May 16, 2013 | By Start Empathy
- The eighth of ten expert takeaway posts from Carrie Lee Ferguson on the school documentary series sweeping the web. May 15, 2013 | By Carrie Lee Ferguson
- Reflections on how a traumatic birth experience made changemaker-parent, Emily Cherkin, the mother she is today. May 14, 2013 | By Emily Cherkin
- Four schools participate in the NYC Changemaker Schools Selection Panel. May 13, 2013 | By Laura White
- The eighth of ten expert takeaway posts from Principal Michelle Hughes on the school documentary series sweeping the web. May 10, 2013 | By Michelle Hughes
- Ten videos. One year. A public school trying to help children learn and grow. The national conversation we need to be having. May 9, 2013 | By Start Empathy
Why it's so important that healthcare professionals better connect with their patients.
Daniela Papi discusses the importance of learning before helping in service-learning endeavors.
Empathy, Vulnerability, Shame and Failure
Four schools participate in the NYC Changemaker Schools Selection Panel.
Commitment to equity is a common theme across Changemaker School candidates in the Bay Area of California.
Students at a Changemaker School use art as a vehicle for social change.