Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- Students Co-Designing Their Own School for the Sake of Empathy August 27, 2014 | By Dr. Lee-Anne Gray
- ...and a new tool that will help you build and practice it! August 25, 2014 | By Laura White
- Looking at student performance on standardized tests is no longer enough. It's time to focus on our students' physical and mental health as well. August 20, 2014 | By Jenna Hoffman
- Studies show that 98 percent of people have the ability to empathize. Why then do we not see more empathy from today's leaders? August 15, 2014 | By John Converse Townsend
- What the opportunity for education means for prisonors in Kampala, Uganda. August 11, 2014 | By Apophia Agiresaasi, Global Press Journal
- Parenting can be exhausting... August 7, 2014 | By Start Empathy
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.