Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- Why are fewer and fewer Americans taking the time to learn another language? July 24, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- July 23, 2014 | By Lucila Pellettieri, Global Press Journal
- Today's Job Market Requires Empathy July 22, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- A College Education Outside of the Classroom July 18, 2014 | By Jenna Hoffman
- "Developing Schools' Built Environment as Learning Resource" July 11, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- How Peace Tables Can Save Classroom Time, Build Problem-Solving Skills, and Increase Confidence July 8, 2014 | By Eleanor Bedford
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.