Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- In Search of Schools With More than High Test Scores September 17, 2014 | By Amelia Sheldon
- Children around the UK are heading back to school. But is the current education system providing them with the right skill set for tomorrow's challenges? September 7, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- How a Turkish school founded in the wake of a tragedy is cultivating its pupils as social activists. September 2, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- Students Co-Designing Their Own School for the Sake of Empathy August 27, 2014 | By Dr. Lee-Anne Gray
- ...and a new tool that will help you build and practice it! August 25, 2014 | By Laura White
- Looking at student performance on standardized tests is no longer enough. It's time to focus on our students' physical and mental health as well. August 20, 2014 | By Jenna Hoffman
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.