Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- There is a road from one heart to another March 6, 2014 | By Elif Gokcigdem
- WATCH this video on Vancouver's work to embed social and emotional learning into its education system March 3, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- Young women in Haiti are starting businesses as street vendors to afford an education for themselves and their children. February 26, 2014 | By Ganyelar Laurent, Global Press Journal
- Is technology tearing us apart? Can it bring us together? February 24, 2014 | By Joshua Freedman
- This post discusses the most effective ways of expressing the truth. February 17, 2014 | By Steve Ray
- A local Kashmiri boy inspires a wave of young inventors in his tiny village. February 12, 2014 | By Afsana Bhat, Global Press Journal
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.