Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- Welcome Matthew Moss High School into our network! December 18, 2014 | By Piia Pelimanni
- A story of changemaking by Brooklyn New School’s primary school students December 16, 2014 | By Haroon Yasin
- How one Ashoka Changemaker School puts empathy into action December 9, 2014 | By Mariah Dickinson
- Schools that teach children how to cope with life as well as how to learn have been honoured for their work December 5, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- Stories, Empathy and Change: a high school curriculum December 3, 2014 | By Haroon Yasin
- Using Student-Led School Meetings to Encourage Changemaking November 28, 2014 | By Eleanor Bedford
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.