Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- Looking at student performance on standardized tests is no longer enough. It's time to focus on our students' physical and mental health as well. August 22, 2014 | By Jenna Hoffman
- Studies show that 98 percent of people have the ability to empathize. Why then do we not see more empathy from today's leaders? August 13, 2014 | By John Converse Townsend
- What the opportunity for education means for prisonors in Kampala, Uganda. August 7, 2014 | By Apophia Agiresaasi, Global Press Journal
- Parenting can be exhausting... August 7, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- Are your children getting the right message on and off the field? August 6, 2014 | By Start Empathy
- If we want to build empathy, America needs to get talking! So how can you turn language learning into empathy-building? July 31, 2014 | By Start Empathy
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.