Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
- May 21, 2013 | By Michael Zakaras
- Four themes emerged during our panels with Changemaker School candidates last week. May 20, 2013 | By Megan Noack
- Filmmakers Jacob, Kacie, Amelia, and Henry talk about the production of their debut film, what it was like to work with a monster, and the challenges of... May 16, 2013 | By Start Empathy
- The eighth of ten expert takeaway posts from Carrie Lee Ferguson on the school documentary series sweeping the web. May 15, 2013 | By Carrie Lee Ferguson
- Reflections on how a traumatic birth experience made changemaker-parent, Emily Cherkin, the mother she is today. May 14, 2013 | By Emily Cherkin
- Four schools participate in the NYC Changemaker Schools Selection Panel. May 13, 2013 | By Laura White
Why it's so important that healthcare professionals better connect with their patients.
Daniela Papi discusses the importance of learning before helping in service-learning endeavors.
Empathy, Vulnerability, Shame and Failure
Four themes emerged during our panels with Changemaker School candidates last week.
Four schools participate in the NYC Changemaker Schools Selection Panel.
Commitment to equity is a common theme across Changemaker School candidates in the Bay Area of California.