Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- How one school turned its fortune around with collective, empathetic action October 20, 2014 | By Haroon Yasin
- In our fast-paced, constantly changing society, how do we raise our children well? October 14, 2014 | By Chrissy Garton
- A time-traveling professor keeps his students engaged through an interactive learning experience October 10, 2014 | By John Converse Townsend
- New initiatives and traditions to increase academic marks October 7, 2014 | By Eleanor Bedford
- The story behind the IF... The Emotional IQ Game October 1, 2014 | By Trip Hawkins
- How to transform play time into a fun and educational time September 29, 2014 | By John Converse Townsend
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.