Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- We need to re-train our workforce to do what machines can’t: to be enterprising, independent and strategic thinkers—to be purposeful creators. April 17, 2014 | By John Converse Townsend
- Where does the problem lie? Education, employment, or both? April 16, 2014 | By Rukmini Banerjee
- Finding balance in inquiry, planning, and power April 14, 2014 | By Joshua Freedman
- How do sports and video games teach kids to be empathetic? April 10, 2014 | By Emily Copeland
- There is an education crisis in Romania,as a boarding facility crucial to one of Romania’s few schools for students with hearing impairments prepares to close. April 9, 2014 | By Luciana Grosu, Global Press Journal
- The author discusses the importance of being pushed out of one's comfort zone in order to feel connected to a different country or community. April 7, 2014 | By Beth Davis
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.