Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- May 22, 2015 | By Lindsay Raymond
- How we can help children see the world from another perspective May 4, 2015 | By Alfie Kohn
- Q&A With Jill Iscol of the Hearts on Fire Movement April 28, 2015 | By Emlyn Crenshaw
- Social connection improves physical health and mental and emotional well-being - here's your proof. April 23, 2015 | By Emma Seppälä
- How can we tell when the lovely idea of personal learning has been co-opted and twisted into something much different? April 20, 2015 | By Alfie Kohn
- Making the Most of Museum Field Trips April 16, 2015 | By Emlyn Crenshaw
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.