Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
- SIXTEEN new Changemaker Schools join Ashoka to inspire children to be changemakers! June 17, 2013 | By Start Empathy
- Chapter 10 in a series of short videos in which UK Filmmakers Christian Britten & Veez Nixon adapt a classic fable highlighting the questions we need to ask... June 14, 2013 | By Start Empathy
- A mother of three, Lisa Lori shares how parents can spread empathy when they have children with disabilities. June 13, 2013 | By Lisa Lori
- The last of ten expert takeaway posts from Carrie Lee Ferguson on the school documentary series sweeping the web. June 11, 2013 | By Carrie Lee Ferguson
- Check out our recent Google Hangout where we discussed the growing trend of school violence. Share your thoughts! June 10, 2013 | By Start Empathy
- The last of ten expert takeaway posts from Principal Michelle Hughes on the school documentary series sweeping the web. June 7, 2013 | By Michelle Hughes
Why it's so important that healthcare professionals better connect with their patients.
Daniela Papi discusses the importance of learning before helping in service-learning endeavors.
Empathy, Vulnerability, Shame and Failure
Changemaker School Change Leader and elementary school teacher Katherine Clunis D'Andrea shares her secrets for creating a successful learning environment.
Four themes emerged during our panels with Changemaker School candidates last week.
Four schools participate in the NYC Changemaker Schools Selection Panel.