Imagine a world where every child masters empathy. Let's Do It.
See What We're Doing:
Read More Posts from Our Blog
- How six year olds are saving the planet March 2, 2015 | By Erika Bullock
- Making the 21st Century The Age of Outrospection February 24, 2015 | By Terry Heick
- Clear-cut steps to a more inclusive school environment February 19, 2015 | By Emlyn Crenshaw
- 8 Tips from Hyde-Addison Elementary’s Assistant Principal February 17, 2015 | By Emlyn Crenshaw
- Developing new patterns of thought and action February 10, 2015 | By David Levine
- One School’s Experiment With Systems Change February 5, 2015 | By Eleanor Bedford
Take a look at this series of short videos in which the whimsical genius Ed Stockham explores what empathy is, why it matters, and how we "start" it.